GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNER
(Can also be an internship - university credit available)
As the graphic designer, you’ll create the beautiful look of Crumbs and Whiskers merchandise, packaging, and online/website materials. You’ll also design and update the website so that guests can engage with our cats and experience online.
- Design new C&W swag (think hats, mugs, shirts, bags)
- Design packaging and store materials (think coffee sleeves and gift cards)
- Design and update the website on a weekly basis and continuously work to make the C&W website a better experience (#RealTalk: Our website needs a makeover)
- Collaborate with the Head of Art, Design, and Branding and other team members as needed on design projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience in web design & development. Experience using platforms like Wordpress, Squarespace, etc.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re highly creative and imaginative, with a good eye for design. Even though you’ve never worked with us before, you already understand the Crumbs & Whiskers brand like the back of your hand.
- You love Crumbs & Whiskers and the C&W message.
- You really understand our audience and what C&W could best create for them (because you are the audience!)
Job type: (ex: part time, weekends)
- Remote - work from anywhere!
- Part time, Weekends
In addition to this application, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.