Social Media Marketing Internship
Commitment: 10-15 hours a week
Duration: minimum 6 months or two semesters
Salary: non-paid internship, university credit available as well as free kitty cuddles, merchandise, coffee and macarons.
Location: Anywhere. Ability to work remotely.
We’re looking for a creative social media and marketing part-time intern to execute the Crumbs and Whiskers soul, brand, and vision.
Joining the Crumbs and Whiskers team, you’ll have the opportunity to help a small business grow using branding and marketing as the primary growth drivers. The role demands great execution, along with creativity and enthusiasm for startups (and cats!). This role requires a great level of autonomy as well as a background in marketing, social media, and branding.
· Content creation for Crumbs & Whiskers' audience including, but not limited to, social media and newsletter.
· Management of Crumbs and Whiskers social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
· Generation and execution of creative marketing campaigns and programs that directly impact customer loyalty and brand awareness.
· Analysis of investments in potential marketing outlets to determine where C&W should concentrate marketing efforts
- Research and case studies on other business' successful marketing campaigns and programs
· Flawless writing skills and the ability to craft a personable, on-brand, professional tone for all public-facing communications.
· College juniors and seniors with a marketing, creative writing, English major preferred, but all applicants will be considered.
· High level skill with social media channels as well as the ability to operate with limited supervision.
- Experience in research, marketing, and business preferred, but not required.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: [YOUR NAME] Intern App.