Cat Photographer -DC
As the Crumbs and Whiskers DC photographer, you will take photos of the cats that tells their story and personality. Your photos will have a direct impact on our cats finding their forever homes.
- Take headshots of our cats once per week
- Shoot a two hour photoshoot every other month with guests and cats.
- Edit photos to the Crumbs and Whiskers photography and branding standards.
- Submit edited photos to the Head of Marketing in a timely manner
- Attend bi-weekly meeting with Head of Marketing to discuss deliverables.
- Must have your own DSLR equipment including wide angle lens and flash
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or other professional photo editing software.
- Ability to listen to constructive feedback on photography style.
Job type: (ex: part time, weekends)
- Contractor, weekly.
In addition to this application, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.