SOCIALIZATION & MEDICATION VOLUNTEER: LOS ANGELES
- Socialize new cats to the cafe - ensure they're eating food and drinking water; encourage them to come out and explore; and build their confidence by playing and cuddling with the newbies.
- Help C&W hosts medicate cats when needed (minor health problems)
Does this sound like you?
- You are gentle, caring, and patient (very, very patient) with cats.
- You know how stubborn cats can be and you aren't afraid to wrangle them if needed. Cat scratches? Pshhh, not afraid of those.
- You have basic knowledge of cat health, cat behavior, and cat care.
- You care deeply about helping rescue animals.
- Weekdays, Weeknights, Weekends
- Previous experience with cat health & cat care preferred.
*Please do not apply if you are allergic to cats!
Note: If your application is approved, our partner rescue might ask you to fill out their official application as well.