Marketing and Creative Internship
Commitment: 15-20 hours per week
Duration: 6 months minimum
Salary: Non-paid internship, however university credit is available as well as free visits, merchandise, and coffee. Opportunity for promotions after successful internship completion.
Location: Washington DC, Los Angeles
We’re looking for a creative social media and marketing part-time intern in each location to execute the Crumbs and Whiskers soul, brand, and vision.
Joining the Crumbs and Whiskers team, you’ll have the opportunity to help a small business grow using branding and marketing as the primary growth drivers. The role demands great execution, along with creativity and enthusiasm for startups (and cats!). This role requires a great level of autonomy as well as a background in marketing, social media, and branding.
- Content creation for Crumbs & Whiskers' audience including, but not limited to, social media, website, and newsletter.
- Management of Crumbs and Whiskers social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Generation and execution of creative marketing campaigns and programs that directly impact customer loyalty and brand awareness.
- Analysis of investments in potential marketing outlets to determine where C&W should concentrate marketing efforts
- Research and case studies on other business' successful marketing campaigns and programs
- Must be able to come into the cafe a minimum of 3 times per week and attend most special events (kitten parties, holiday parties, trivia nights, etc.)
- Flawless writing skills and the ability to craft a personable, on-brand, professional tone for all public-facing communications.
- College juniors and seniors with a marketing, creative writing, Business or English major preferred, but all applicants will be considered.
- High level skill with social media channels as well as the ability to operate with limited supervision.
- Experience in research, marketing, and business preferred, but not required.
- Experience in Photoshop, Excel, Google Sheets preferred, but not required.
- The ability to take professional feedback and use it to improve.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: [YOUR NAME] Social Media Internship App [YOUR LOCATION (DC or LA)].